Tuesday, October 5, 2021

 Well, I've been eating better and taking my vitamins and all that for a day and a half and my blood presser isn't perfect yet! what gives! 

But, my body is giving me signs that what I'm trying to do is the right direction.

Yesterday was pretty much an ideal day.  I ate when I was hungry, took all my vitamins, went for a run.. and got to bed early.  If I could just clone yesterday I would be golden.  

But, of course today is a different beast.  I did take my vitamins and did all my morning routine, but, had folks over to the house to do work that required my presence so, no workout.  Then had to rush to take meetings at work. and now it's nearly 2 and I haven't eaten!  THIS is a problem!  My pattern is, don't eat all day and then binge overeat and/or eat loads of things that aren't BEST for me. PLUS tonight is an eat out night.   and beer and trivia night...  Beer is part of my plan, part of my lifestyle, but it's not something to go off having on an empty stomach.

Why am I posting all of this? as a bit of accountability for myself.  1 - to do better at eating when I'm hungry 2-so I can come back and say I handled trivia night like a BOSS! 

No comments:

Post a Comment