Sunday, August 27, 2023

 I think it’s Sooooo important to talk to ourselves this way! This is this morning’s TDL

Dear past self. Thank you for sticking to the plan and not over drinking yesterday. Yes, there were some moments of FOMo last night but in the morning light, I can acknowledge wasn’t hard. Just had to listen to a little whining and the true is the alcohol would not have made the night ANY better.
Waking up this morning after a good night’s sleep. No headache, not dehydrated being able to remember exactly who I talked to and what I did is a gift I gave myself!
Also thank you to the me that made my plan. So I was able to enjoy the day having eaten the right kinds and timing of food that I was able to enjoy my planned drinks without it going to my head and opening the door to drunk binging on food and more drink.
I didn’t weigh in this morning because honestly, my major why’s for what I planned was not for the scale. It was for all the reasons I listed above, a clear head, feeling good in my body and the confidence created by a plan well made and well followed.
All reactions:
Shel Dammann, Christine Coulter Davis and 9 others

No comments:

Post a Comment