Monday, August 28, 2023

 My (personal) deep dive assessment of last week...(I don't have any data from last week - so can't really compair)


Days Planned 7/7 (up from 0)
Total meals eaten 27
% of those meals that were off plan 14.8
% of those meals that I ate when not hungry 11.1
% of those meals that I overate 7.4%

I didn't start doing 'discovery' on my overeats until later in the week but from the data I did get

2 "Eating when not hungry" were trigger by "Seeing something and thinking - that looks good/fun etc"
1 also included "Bored"

1 overeat was "This tastes good"

I also used an App during my meal (slow eats) 76% of the time (again, started it mid week) and it helped EVERY SINGLE TIME to remind me to slow down and evaluate the next bite - I left bites behind 29.6 % of the time

0 off plan drinking

I worked out 5 days last week (on plan)

I drank at least 64 oz of water every day

I averaged 6:50 of sleep each night

Results

I was down 3.9lbs this morning at weigh in
Resting heart rate was the most stable it's been in AGES
(need to double check my blood pressure - haven't done that in a while)

Measurements will happen end of this week as I do that monthly but I did fit into a NON-STRETCH pair of size 18W jeans

So what am I going to ...
Keep doing Cause it worked?

making a daily plan
logging each meal when I eat (I created a form through google to ask me to answer the questions I want to track)
Keep working out/drinking water/sleep on point
Journaling on my 'why' for making and following a plan

Stop doing cause it isn't working or I'm not ready

I don't have anything to put here this week

Start doing as an experiment

I've decided to just focus on my current experiments and not add anything new

Goal for the upcoming week

7/7 plans
water: at least 64 oz
Sleep: aim for 7 hrs
log every meal
5 days of workouts

1.75 pounds

No comments:

Post a Comment