Friday, January 18, 2008

Old Fashioned Meatloaf, Sweet Potatoes, Whole Green Beans

When I read the outside of the package of this meal I was really excited. I like meatloaf and it's something I almost never fix myself. I looked forward to this meal for two days. I was rather shocked and dissapointed when I actually opened the package. Again - this is just a personal food foible of mine but geeze - I don't know if they could have stuffed more onions into this thing. In fact it would have been more aptly named 'onionloaf'. luckily the chunks-o-onion were large enough that I was able to pick them out - but there were so many!! there wasn't much left of the meal when I was done. Still what was left was really good!

The sweet potatoes were yummmy yummy yummy - and the green beans nice and crispy. So while the meal hadn't been all I expected it was still good. I may even have it again.

No comments:

Post a Comment