Friday, January 18, 2008

Wahoo Fish Burger on a Multi-Grain Roll with Tartar Sauce, V8 Juice, Apple

This meal was the one I was most nervious about when I got this 'bag' of food. Fish is one of those things that can be TERRIBLE when not done right. I should of known that these guys do it right. The most relieving part of this meal was that the Tartar Sauce cam in it's own container - I was afraid it was going to come already smeared on the fish and Tartar Sauce is just one thing I can't choke my way through. So - the fish patty was really good. Nice mild tasting fish. The Roll was a little dry - but then I ate it dry with no added sauces. I did note that the roll was not 'pre-cut' given I was eating this at work it made it difficult to make it a 'burger' but the fish and roll stood up on their own so it still made for a nice meal.

this was the first time I had V8 juice. I was pleasantly surprised there. Not being a fan of most tomatoe products I was happy to find that this went down nicely. The apple was perfect. Chrisp and juicy. all and all a perfect lunch. I almost didn't feel bad passing on burgers with the rest of the office.

No comments:

Post a Comment