Wednesday, October 18, 2006

It's been a week?

Time flys when you're having fun? :P

Well, for once my absence isn't because I'm struggling. Things have been going great. I've been focused and doing what I needed to do. And the results? I'm down to 176.4 today. YAY!

In non-weight related successes - I hit a new record last week - Barbell Bench Press - 145 lbs for 6 reps! That was one of my goals at the begining of the year and it feels GREAT to have achieved it.

Oh - and I finally paid my money and I'm all signed up for the Sprint Triathalon on Sunday, May 6th - that means no more slacking! I need to keep to my training schedule.

So - that's it for now.

Thanks again to everyone for thier support. And for those of you who came out of the shadows to give your support... You did a good thing ;) thank you!

2 comments:

  1. May 6th. You'll be fine Shawn, you will absolutely wipe the floor with most people.

    You know what sort of person you are, and how well you're doing, you don't need me writing half a tonne of yabber, yabber, yabber every time, so this time I won't ;-p

    Keep up the hard work, you are inspiring, and to use a phrase, you've got more balls than most men.

    Take care.

    :-) :-).

    Matt

    ReplyDelete
  2. So glad to hear that things are going well. Congrats on signing up for the triathalon. I can't wait to watch you kick some butt!!!!

    ReplyDelete