Wednesday, April 15, 2009

a new toy!

We went to the gym last night and had an excellent workout.

Calf Raises
3x(12x70)
Squats
3x(12x135)
Leg Press
3x(12x360)
Stiff Leg Dead Lifts
3x(12x110)

Then I got on the bike for 30 minutes and spun - I had a goal to make it 10 miles and did!

As we left I noticed they had a display on clearance items and in there body bugs! I've wanted a body bug for a LONG time now. I've been researching, talking to people that have them and while no miracle pill I've heard good things about them. It's already given me another short term goal - to be able to move to the small arm band. I can't wear the smaller of the two bands without it cutting off the circulation in my arm :)

It's was interesting to see that I've already burned 690 calories since midnight last night - all while sleeping ;)

I can see this being a big motivator to me to get in 'accidental' calories such as parking further and/or walking to the corner market instead of driving.

Time to go get breakfast now! hope everyone has an excellent day!

No comments:

Post a Comment