Wednesday, October 29, 2014

Another successful day

So, things are going great.  Really not much to report here.  It's actually kind of nice not to be on that roller coaster of really low and really really high.  I'm just putting along and I'm fine with that.

Weight today was 250 - down a little.  I'm teetering on the edge of that decade mark and I'm just sitting here waiting for the 'woosh' to came and be past it.  I was checking some stats and I haven't been under 250 since May of this year, so I feel like I can gain back six months of my life if I can get over this hurdle.  I'm not stressing about it - just looking forward to it.  

Made it to the gym this morning, but still didn't have as much time as I would like to be there.  Did a simple bench press routine that took me 1/2 an hour and then left.  I'm hoping to get in at least a 30 minute walk when I get home.

As for food...

Dinner last night was Chicken Breast with Bacon and a red pepper sauce.  I wasn't a fan of the sauce too much, but the veg was awesome.  For the first time I got what I felt was a 'bad' piece of meat.  It was just so rubbery that my teeth were bouncing off it and when I did manage to bite through the texture was terrible.  BUT the second piece of meat in the same package was fine.  So I guess it was just one of those things.

Breakfast was a repeat (Cheese omelet w/spinach and bacon) and was as yummy as every.  I fixed it at work and my coworkers were all jealous because it looked and smelled so delicious.  I could probably eat this every day and be happy with it. 

Lunch was a 'working lunch' and they provided food for the office.  Luckily (as usual) it was mostly stuff I didn't like so I didn't mind eating my own food.  it was (Chicken Pesto Cheddar Melt, Broccoli Florets, Cauliflower, Mustard Greens)  perfectly good and didn't feel deprived of my free lunch at ALL.

And.. that's about it for me for the day... here's to anther win in the books!




No comments:

Post a Comment