Tuesday, October 28, 2014

End of the First Week

This morning was the 1 week weigh in for the Diet to Go program and (as you know) things are looking very very good.  I'm so happy!

And today I continued on a roll with the excercise...

went to the gym, warmed up with some rowing, then did some heavy deadlifting.  After coming home and having a meeting for work, I took the dog out for a walk, and THEN did a 10 minute quick - yoga-like workout  

Food was good again today.  I had a vegetable quiche on the menu, but I threw out the quiche and just ate the spinach and sausage that was provided while making my own eggs.  Lunch wasChicken Alfredo, Creamy Veggie Mix, Broccoli Florets and it was tasty as always.  Struggled just a little with being tempted by the leftover chocolate birthday cake, but I managed to ignore it and finally put it away so it wasn't 'in my face'.  Once it's out of site I haven't really thought about it much - and that's a good thing.

And so, I keep on keeping on! 

No comments:

Post a Comment