Tuesday, August 22, 2017

and one more thing...

A while back I noted that every time I've been constant with a program and lost a lot of weight... I was exercising consistently (as well as following an eating plan). I had thought that maybe my body required exercise to lose weight.  But that didn't really make sense - it's pretty well known at this point that you can't exercise you way out of a bad diet...

But than last night, when I was laying in bed unable to sleep, I had an epiphany! Perhaps the reason I lose weight when I exercise (and follow a diet) is not because exercise does some kind of magical thing to my metabolism but because it does something magical to my brain!  I'm pretty sure that working out regularly makes it easier for me to follow my food plan - and when I follow a food plan, I lose weight....

It's at least work giving a try right!?

No comments:

Post a Comment