Tuesday, August 29, 2017

ugh!  I'm so tired and frustrated!!

I feel like I've been losing the same five pounds over and over!  Because I have!

Progress is just crawling and I've been KILLING the workouts for over a week and and thought my body might be reacting positively at least a LITTLE - but no.  The scale is CRAWLING downwards.  I bounces down a little one day than back up again the next.. then down a little again.  Yes, overall I'm seeing a trend but it isn't enough!  I'm sick of this body, sick of being fat and out of shape.  I've turned around my diet and exercise -- now I want my results and I want them NOW!!

It feels like I got fat overnight.. until I see that I was last in a shape I really loved in 2006.. over 10 years ago!  I need to ride this out.  Results will come.  I just need something else to focus on.  Clothes/measurements... Nope, don't see anything yet.  Pictures?  HA!  no!  I'm able to walk now - whereas before more than 15 minutes or so on my feet would cripple me so that's a positive.  It's a start I suppose... a small one, but a start.

But oh to be here again!



or even just here!
Even just to be in the 'before' photo shape!

I want to cry I want to scream I want to beat something, I want to curl up and sleep - hide from it all... BUT surprisingly I don't want to eat!  I'm angry...but not defeated!

No comments:

Post a Comment