Tuesday, August 15, 2017

Some ups and downs

I had the best of intentions yesterday.  It was all going according to plan.  Then I got to the airport and found the food was much much worse than I could have imagined.  I finally settled on a Chinese food place, figuring their 'bowl' would be a good choice for me.  I got steamed broccoli and (double) chicken.  Only, the chicken was breaded and covered in a sweet sauce!

I was too hungry to car at that point and just ate it all... Later at my hotel I stopped at the bar and had a whiskey - so not the best start to my trip, but I can do better.

No breakfast this AM since I have a lunch meeting where food will be provided.  It sounds like they will have food I can eat there.  Here's hoping.

Did get a workout in though - plus a .5 mile hike to the office from my hotel.  I'm killin' it! lol

I will STILL be 287 when I get home from this trip.. I WILL!

No comments:

Post a Comment