Monday, August 21, 2017

Weekend was ok

Weekend wasn't perfect. But it was better than average. Didn't workout as much as I would like and food wa at least below calories. Just way more carbs than I should be eating. It's. I say and I'm focused and ready to make this a killer week.

Went to the gym this AM. I decided to allow myself no-xplode if I went to the gym (pre-workout supliment) it has caffeine - something I've been avoiding for a lot of years now. Man... it was sooooooooooooooo good!  I know I'll crash later but oh so worth it.

Workout was good. I'm happy to say you can still see some muscle definition under my skin in my shoulders. It motivates me to keep on keeping on.

My workout for today was

Barbell Bench Press:

45lbs x 5reps
45 x 10
45 x 10
55 x 5
60 x 5
65 x 5
75 x 25

Dumbell Press:

35 x 10
35 x 10
35 x 10

Dumbell Side Lateral Raise

12.5 x 10
12.5 x 10
12.5 x 10

Barbell Curl

30 x 10
30 x 10
30 x 10

Preacher Curl

35 x 10

I only did one of these because I found it torqued my wrist too much - it just hasn't been the same since I hurt it over a year ago.

Hammer Dumbbell Curl

15 x 10
15 x 10
15 x 10

Than I did a few swimming drills in the pool and did a really quick 100 Yard workout.

It has BEGUN!  I feel so skinny right now!  lol

Unfortunately, because my weekend was spent waaaaay to lazily.. I'm way behind on steps for my healthy bet.  I'm supposed to average 8500/day and right now I'm only averaging 6400!  I'm going to spend a few days having to make up for that  ðŸ˜ ðŸ˜ ðŸ˜   I think I'm going to set a goal to be back on track by next Monday.

Here's to feeling this good after working out again tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment