Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Hit the gym this morning and did my thing.  Leg day, one of my favorites.

Barbell Squat:  6 x 205 x 4
Leg Press:  6 x 590, 6 x 610 (still trying to find my max here)
Stiff Leg Deadlift:  6 x 175 x 3

I could feel that my legs were tired from my run yesterday, but I still managed to push the weight I wanted.

I've made more progress on a Tri Training plan.  I'm still planning on easing into it.  Focusing on weight lifting and running for right now though I'm still tempted to throw some swimming in.  I'll see how I'm feeling at the end of this week, what with the reduced calories and all.

Also in the 'good news' department my home scale says I've dropped a pound or two already! yay!  I'm interested to see what the WW scale says on Friday.  I didn't check my home scale before going WW so I don't know how different the two are.

No comments:

Post a Comment