Monday, December 27, 2010

Tired and have a headache, but, I had a 100% on plan day - woo hoo!

In other business, I set up a couple of other external influences for myself today.

I joined not one, but two challenges over at Weight Loss Wars.  One of them I created myself and is really just to keep myself accountable, but the other cost money AND has a monetary reward if you 'win'.

I also took some starting photos last night - NOT pleasant

And I found out today that I'm going to have to take them again when I start the challenge on Jan 8th.

I kind of need to anyway because the quality sucks - trying to take photos in the mirror - not good.



Oh my god - look at that wheat belly.  I can see all the crap food I've been eating.  I'm looking just like my mom and grandmother - this HAS to stop!

New pictures at the end of every month.

And last, but not least - I'm working on my race schedule and training plan for the year.  Things are going to be slowly ramping up for me, and I'mreally excited about it.

No comments:

Post a Comment