Monday, September 8, 2003

I love going to www.bodychangers.com for inspiration. I've collected a list of women with similar body type to mine who have made changes in thier body's that are truely to be admired. Today I sat down and documented thier progress and averaged it. It seems that most of them did NOT loose 2/lbs per week. The average ws 1.92 with some of these women with LONG transfermations averaging less then 1. Perhaps it's time to reevaluate my goals. I really don't want to feel like I'm constantly falling short. So far in 6 weeks I've averaged 1.7 lbs per week. At that rate I should reach my goal by the 25th of May. Not too bad, and I should be in GREAT shape by May 4th wich was my long term goal. at 1.7 lbs per week I should be losing about 7 lbs a month. In all, not bad. I think I will adjust my goals accordingly. And if I do better then that. MORE POWER TO ME! :) So, my new short term goals are this...



October 1st 185.5

November 1st 178



I really want to 'hit' the rest of this month HARD and make some more MAJOR changes in my bod.

No comments:

Post a Comment