Thursday, September 18, 2003

The days continue to go great! I'm working my tail off and eating so clean I squeek. I'm struggling a little bit today as I would rather have ANYTHING but the chicken and rice that I brought for lunch right now. But I'll get through. Maybe an extra soda will get rid of the major sweet tooth that I'm suffering. I had a bowl of my 'homemade' jello to eat, but that's not doing much besides give me a stomach ache :(. I know it's my body reacting to the dramatic reduction in fat intake. I know it's good, but that doesn't make it easier.



Still, I'm losing weight and feeling energetic. I had an awsome lower body workout last night, and my legs (especially my glutes) are sore. I'm going to go for a 30 minute walk today, but I'm not sure I'm going to be able to push myself through a HIIT run. We'll see. I can't start a patern of slacking - it's too easy to slide downhill, after missing even just one workout. I still haven't desided what to do to continue to push myself. Do I get heavier dumbells? Or do I join a gym. I'm going to have to figure out how to frame my cardio training when I can't run outdoors anymore. I know I can't just assume I'll run in the rain. I tried that before, it didn't work. There are a lot of things that still need to be worked out. But in the meantime I'm still working hard and still losing wieght! 192 today. Still reshaping my body, and that's a REALLY good thing.

No comments:

Post a Comment