Wednesday, September 3, 2003

I had a great long weekend. AND I stayed on plan. Friday night I picked up pizza, and while it WAS within my limit and thus "on plan" I was shocked to wake up Saturday morning with my weight UP to 194.5 from 193 the day before! My hands were swollen and I felt terrible. Today I finally started dropping weight again (194). I don't know if there was something 'bad' in that pizza, if it was my 'monthly' water gain, or both. On the workout side of the house things have been going GREAT. I worked out a LOT this weekend and felt great because of it. I tried doing the 'intermdiate' pilates and BOY was that hard. I also did my 'new' lower body workout 'high reps-low weight' on Monday and loved it. I was sweating like crazy! It WAS a bit intense though, and I took the day off from the lower body yesterday because I was achy all over. I did do my High Intensity Interval Training Run yesterday though. The running has been going GREAT.



I really can't believe how easy the nutrition has gotten. I have no trouble staying less then 1200 Calories a day, when before I would struggle with 1400! Water hasn't been an issue eather, and it's even better now that I have my own 'special' water bottle that holds 1 litre of water. 4 of those and the water is in the ... umm bag? heheheh. It's even been easier to do my workouts - I find myself talking myself INTO them instead of OUT of them like I used to.



I took progress pictures on Monday and WOW! I HAVE made a difference. The biggest I could see was in my back. My old pictures I looked like a linebacker! The new pictures are MUCH more feminin. My fiance has made a habit of telling me how skinny I am every time he gives me a hug. It makes me look forward to even better results and more suprises for him. What a turn around in my outlook!

No comments:

Post a Comment