Friday, September 12, 2003

The past few days have been MUCH much better. No upset stomach, no shakyness, no tiredness. I've been averaging around 1200 calories for the past few days and what a difference it's made. Was suffering a bit from TOM- and didn't get my run in. It's going to be a GREAT outdoor active weekend, so I'm not really that concerned about it. I'm still REALLY sore from doing pushups the other day. I'm going to add that as a perminant part of my workout! hopefully one day I'll be able to do 'full' pushups instead of 'girl' ones.



We went to dinner last night with my Grandmother. Chinese Buffett. At first I panicked wondering how I was going to have self control, but after I had a few bites I started feeling full pretty quickly and actually ended up staying right on plan. I was getting a little annoyed because my Grandmother commented more then once 'Is that all you are going to eat?" I answered yes, that I was full, but my fiance' did like how little I had eaten eather so had me go back with him for seconds. So I grabbed a little fruit. AGAIN I got from my grandmother "You sure didn't eat much", and my fiance' said "She never does any more". It was a little frustrating. I've never had the people around me do that to me before. My fiance' I understand because he knows what I went through with eating too little, but my grandmother too! Sheesh!



In all, I think I did ok...

No comments:

Post a Comment