Monday, September 29, 2003

Weekend was good and my weight is FINALLY down to 188.5! measurements are finally down too.



I never got to make up my leg workout... time got away from me, and I thought I might make it up Sunday evening after dropping off my daughter, but, I was running late, and then when I got to the drop off point, and called my ex to tell him I was there, he informes me that HE won't be there for another 30-45 minutes... I didn't get home until after 10:00 and I was beat. But I did get 2 cardio workout's in... woo hoo!



I did get some information this weekend that I'm not sure how to handle. While shopping this weekend I happened to double check the nutritional information for the soy protien I'm using... Seems the info I was using was WRONG. What does this mean? Well let me give you a 'for instance': On Friday I thought my intake was this:



Total: 1292

Fat: 15 132 10%

Sat: 3 25 2%

Poly: 4 38 3%

Mono: 4 39 3%

Carbs: 134 453 35%

Fiber: 21 0 0%

Protein: 175 701 55%

Alcohol: 0 0 0%



when it actually was this:



Calories Eaten Today

source grams cals %total

Total: 1443

Fat: 15 132 9%

Sat: 3 25 2%

Poly: 4 38 3%

Mono: 4 39 3%

Carbs: 134 453 32%

Fiber: 21 0 0%

Protein: 206 824 58%

Alcohol: 0 0 0%



So in truth, I've been eating about 150 more calores a day....



Sunday's run was GREAT! By getting a baseline on the 'laps' I was able to do, I gave myself a goal to reach for. Make it much more interesting while traveling around the track. I've discovered there's a pattern to my HIIT runs. The first Interval is the Hardest. the hardest to start, the hardest to complete, the hardest to push myself. The easiest is the second.. with the dificulty going up from there. I just find it interesting, that for me, the hardest part is the begining. I'm pretty much the same with my weight training, once I START I'm good, but it's getting past the 'I should change my clothes' point and getting to the 'lifting the first weight' phase. I'm looking for ways to change my attitude about all this because I think it will make a huge impact in my progress overall. Oh, and I increased my laps from 5.5 to 5.75! One day I'll have to take my fiance's watch out with me one day and see what my average pace is.



No comments:

Post a Comment