Tuesday, September 9, 2003

Wow last night was tough! I went to do my cardio/legs and near the end I just could NOT go any more! I had to stop. After that I drank some accelerade, rested, ate dinner and after that I did my shoulders and arms. I WAS so tired afterwords. I wasn't feeling good, and I felt so fat, helpless and hopeless. It was a horrible overwhelming feeling. I sat down and started journaling what I was feeling and where I was going, and slowly I started feeling better! It was wonderful. I know I still I have a long way to go, but I also know I'm taking steps and I'm headed in the right direction. I'll be so glad when I no longer have a body that I HATE.



I emailed an amature fitness competitor who was featured on bodybuilding.com. She's made a WONDERFUL transformation from 200lbs to a 3rd place competitor. To my surprise she emailed back. I'm continuously surprised by the amount of support and inspiration I'm finding.

No comments:

Post a Comment