Tuesday, September 30, 2003

Yesterday was another coup... Had a gread nutrition day. I'll have you all know that I've already burned through one blender. My wonderful loving fiance stopped by the store yesterday at lunch and picked up a new one. He then rushed home so he could fix me a shake and have it ready for me when I got home. I think he just wanted to be the first to try it out. It's got HORSEPOWER.



Today I'm working toward 1450...



Someone pointed out that I was doing my BFL pyramids wrong and I wasn't going heavy enough of my 5th set...Thanks to them I SMOKED my upper body workout!! AND, I WAY upped my weight on my shoulder presses.. not really sure why I thought I could push it that far (everyone's always told me girls don't have strong shoulders) but I pushed it anyway and was PROUD of it. My ultimate goal is to one day being able to do headstand pushups.. even if I have to lean against the wall to do them.



I'm starting to wonder if there will ever be a day when something on my body isn't aching! Perhaps I'll know I'm not pushing hard enough when that happens.



I have a HIIT run planned for the day.. looks like a beautiful day for it.. hope the weather continues to last!

No comments:

Post a Comment