Tuesday, January 27, 2004

YES! a great day today. Not only were the eats clean, but I did my lower body workout, planned all my meals for tomorrow, and breakfast and lunch are prepared and sitting in the fridge ready to be consumed! I love days like this!



I only got in one set of legs but MAN did I kill myself. I have a feeling I'll be feeling it for several days after! 60 lbs supper sets. Plie squat, dead lift, squat, split squat... 15 reps NO REST! I was panting and on the verge of puking by the end. My legs are still trembling as we speak!! My shoulders and hands got quite a workout too, just holding those weights for so long.



My current goal is to do SOME sort of workout every day. I think cardio's going to be out of the question tomorrow so I'll either do upper body or pilates.



I have meetings all day tomorrow so I probably won't be able to check in until the end of the day, but you can bet I'll do my best to make tomorrow a healthy day too!

No comments:

Post a Comment