Wednesday, July 6, 2005

Well, I did it. I went home and worked out! The best part is that I'm not as sore as I thought I would be. Of course it's early yet. I couldn't believe how creaky I felt while lifting. My elbows, wrists and shoulders all complained while I was working out and actually were giving me more trouble them my actual muscles. I took it a 'little' easy to make sure I didn't pull or strain anything, but still feel like I got an excellent workout - hit my 10's.

I also ate completely on plan. Planning my meals on the boat last night worked out perfectly, even if I did get a few odd looks from some of the other commuters. I have all my meals packed for the day, and I'm planning on going for a run tonight on the ol' treadmill. Believe it or not, I'm actually feeling a tiny little kurnel of something I've been long without...Hope.

No comments:

Post a Comment