Thursday, July 14, 2005

Yes folks, she can be taught! I made sure to pack my lunches last night so that I had food to bring to work today. No more starving and binging for me. Everything is set for the day and I'm feeling really good about it. My legs are still a little sore from my leg workout, and my shoulders are feeling last night's workout, but it's all good. I have a run planned tonight and I see no obsticals to getting it done. The only negative at the moment is that my weight is firmly set at 208.5 It hasn't moved since Monday. I'm focusing on how good I've been feeling as motivation. It's certainly not coming from the scale.

Oh - and I took my pictures last night. They didn't make me 'sick' but that's more because I've seen this before - In January, when I was also 208.5 lbs. The only thing that's changed since then is my hair color. Six months lost to neglect, but I'll make up for it.

I'm going to use every ounce of every part of my personality and strengths to reach my goal! No excuses.

No comments:

Post a Comment