Tuesday, July 12, 2005

Whatever burst of energy I was feeling toward the end of last week... it's gone. Of course this could be a sugar hang over caused by my indulgent eating on Sunday. We'll see. I just know I was exhausted when I woke up today and I continue to feel tired now at 10:00am.

So, here's the good news. The weekend went well eating wise. I stayed on plan and had a nice free day. I even went for a run on Thursday as I had planned. I didn't get much excercise the rest of the weekend though (unless you call shoe shopping a workout). Still I felt it was positive progress.

I was down to 205.5 on Sunday (the starting weight for my new 12 week challenge) But all that junk has left me at 208.5 for the past two days. I feel like that will probably be dropping off without a problem.

My food was clean yesterday even though I had to scramble (no planning). Today, everything is planned and packed, so I'm ready. I actually did a leg workout yesterday! It was the hottest day so far this year yesterday and by the time I got home I was exhausted. I layed on the couch for a couple of hours and then forced myself to get up and go into the backyard about twilight. It wasn't easy but I did it! and I was so proud of myself afterwords. Tonight I need to run. I may take it a little slower then last week just because I found after two days of running my knees were aching. It doesn't make sense to injure myself so I'm going to slow down a little and make sure I do it right and I can keep on doing it.

I set some goals:

12 week goals:
185 lbs
Eat BFL style
Complete BFL workouts

First Mini-Challenge is 3 weeks:
200.5 lbs

First Micro-Challene is 1 week:
Drop 1.7 lbs (Hard to see on the scale)

This week my goal is to drop my soda down to 4 CANS a day (instead of 20 oz bottles)
The main reason I'm trying this is I can't continue to support my soda habit, it's just too expensive.

I will take my vitamins every day.

I will plan my meals every day.

I will eat clean and excercise everyday (except sunday which is a free day)

I will jornal every day.

I will increase my water consumption every day.


In recognition of these goals today I will:

Take my vitamins
Plan tomorrow's meals on the ferry tonight
Eat what on my plan and only what's on my plan.
Do my HIIT run tonight when I get home.
finish this jornal entry - AND write in my soul mapping journal on the ferry.
Drink 1/24oz bottle of water after each can of soda (total of 94 oz)

I will also:
Keep a positive attitude.
Visualize my goals.
Read my mind excercises.

I think that's it.


By the way - I'll be starting a journal of my soul mapping. If anyone cares to read about me going on and on about myself - I'll include a link here as soon as it's set up.

No comments:

Post a Comment