Friday, July 7, 2006

Frustrated


I'm Glad
Originally uploaded by Part Time Mom.
"Our business in life is not to get ahead of others, but to get
ahead of ourselves to break our own records, to outstrip our
yesterday by our today."

*Stewart B Johnson

I'm frustrated and trying really hard to not get down on myself. I'm stuck! Stuck at 191.X since 6/30 ... I'm over 2 lbs over where I need to be on Tuesday to 'graduate' boot camp and not lose the $250 I 'leveraged' against my goal. Now my brain is starting to play really rotten tapes. "See, you never reach your goals when you set them" "You can't do this. You worked so hard for nothing..." blah blah blah. I need to stop this sort of thinking... hell I'm GOING TO stop this sort of thinking. 189.6 here I come! There's no hoping or praying or crossing my fingers that's going to get me there. I need to eat CLEAN.. squeeky clean and excercise excercise excercise.

4 comments:

  1. YOU CAN DO IT SHAWN, but you have to think long term, about weight loss. I know it would be difficult to have spent the money, and lose it, not making any possible physical requirements, but if you push too hard, and cause yourself a problem, it might cost you more money, to get checked out.

    Of course I'm on your side, and I wish you well. I do think you can make the weight, and you're someone I would happily wish the earth for, and I'm really proud to be supporting you.

    I know you can do anything you put your mind too. You will find the results you want, you just need to not start getting frustrated, by any slow down in results, and try to push for more than your body will give.

    GOOD LUCK. You are a star performer, so you keep your chin up, be strong, and don't let anything get you down.

    You will have moments like this, when results stutter or take that little bit longer, but you have the heart and strength of character to get over these little humps yeah.

    YOU CAN DO THIS okay :-).

    Sending you some HUGS, and best wishes to you :-).

    You are doing really, really well okay. You should be so proud of yourself, and I am in no doubt Peter feels the same.

    Take care Shawn. You are a real inspiration, and I'll do my best to support you all the way :-).

    WELL DONE misses. You are solid, solid gold.

    Matt

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well darlin I'd say You CAN do it ..it's only Fri now..that gives you a few more days! don't know how tight you ar keeping things or whether really tightening over the weekend will work in your world... if it's about the $$ -we know there are a few ways to drop a lb or two quick..but is that what you wanna do? :}

    ReplyDelete
  3. YOU CAN DO IT!!!! Positive thinking is an awesome tool...plus you've been so completely dedicated! I am proud of you....now, CONTINUE KICKING ASS!!!

    ReplyDelete