Friday, February 4, 2011

I think I'm back in Ketosis because yesterday I slowly, but steadily felt better during the day.

This morning I woke up groggy but not tired, and by the time I got to work I was bouncing with extra energy.  It's so nice to have 'me' back!

Positive thoughts are racing through my head and I can't wait to see what the day brings.  Whatever I'm doing now I need to keep doing, because I LOVE feeling this way :D

My tummy troubles have improved too.  Early yesterday the pain was at about an 8.  By the end of the day it was down to about a 3, and this morning?   I'm at about a 1.  I can live with that.

One thing I want to track though is what I did yesterday and see how it relates to my moods and most importantly my guts.  You all can skip this part if you like! :D

Pain level = 8-2
Energy level = 0-6
Calories = 2101 (Yeah, I enjoyed my dinner! two Bratwurst = 600 cals! wow!)
Fat = 136.7g - Carb = 72.5g - Prot = 135.7g  That's a 60/15/25% ratio - not too bad
Super Enzymes - 2 out of three meals (forgot at dinner, probably because I wasn't hurting as much)
Probiotics - check
Fish Oil - 2 out of 3 doses (forgot at breakfast)
Water - 1 Liter

I have to say, I am so excited about working out next week. I can not WAIT to get back into the gym!

No comments:

Post a Comment