Wednesday, February 2, 2005

I did it again! had a green day that is! Workout went GREAT. I started out a little on the agressive side on the arms, but manage to finish the workout. I kept the cardio to an appropriate 'moderate' level and actually managed to go the entire 30 minutes. I've got a few plans forming up for the weeks to come and I'm really excited to be back into the swing of things.

Tomorrow will be one of those 'tough' days. I've got 160 miles of driving to do and no office to heat food up at - I'm modifying my meals so that everything I eat on the road is 'to go' food. I'm also having dinner alone. My fiance is going to do the burger place by himself and I'll stay home and eat on plan. He's such a doll for understanding why I'm doing this.

For the office motivation thing. Well I found this web site calle www.weightlosswars.com. They give you a variety of ways to start up little compitions so I started one for the office. Everyone is already excited about it, and frankly so am I!

Now I've got people watching me at work AND at home. All I need to do is keep an eye on myself while I'm on the road and I'll be fine.

Going to go make my lunches for tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment