Tuesday, February 15, 2005

Well, I took a yellow day yesterday. It was just too nice to be spending a quiet evening with my honey to stress over a few bites of food and a leg workout ;)

Not to be making excuses, but I think my legs needed the extra rest anyway. I still can't touch my toes without pain *sigh*. I haven't tried that ice bath yet Tom :). Needless to say, I think it would be a bit easier for me (being a gal) then it was for you. I'm stretching my legs several times a day and I 'think' things are getting better - slowly. Funny thing is, that it didn't really *hurt* WHILE I was working out. It actually felt really good. And the rubber legs afterwards wasn't anything more then I'm used to - but somehow I REALLY tweaked things. Still I know it's a good kind of hurt that comes from an excellent workout, so I'm willing to live with it.

On the food side, I took a free day. Stayed clean through the day and then splurged for dinner. Now for many a V-day dinner might be a big fancy restaurant, but when asked where _I_ wanted to go - I asked for Jack in the Box. Heh A big ol' juicy ultimate cheeseburger was JUST what the Dr ordered. As for my V-day presents - my honey did it right. He brought me a box full of iced sugar cookies (the kind that I ABSOLUTLY adore and have to fight to keep from drooping over when I pass them in the store) and a large box of assorted condoms. What can I say, I'm a pretty basic person *grin*. We stayed over at a local hotel and really enjoyed being away from everything and focusing on each other - even if it was only for an hour or two. It's funny how much easier it is to pay proper attention when there is no pile of dishes, or computers full of work to distract you.

I'm still up in the air as far as tonight's plan. I can either make up my leg workout - or do tonight's workout. At the moment I'm leaning toward skipping legs and giving them another week to fully recover. I'm also going to stop by the store and restock on a few things and make sure I have what I need to pack my lunches for the next few days. It's time to get back to preplanned meals before I blow it.

OK - so that's enough out of me - you all have a great Tuesday.

No comments:

Post a Comment