Friday, February 18, 2005

I'm REALLY looking forward to this weekend. Three days alone with my sweetheart.

We've got plans to go out to an EXCELENT resterant - (provided I can get reservations) what can I say? I'm a terrible procrastinator. http://www.mustardsgrill.com/main.htm it's going to be GREAT. BUT - I've worked so hard to get below 200 that mentally I REALLY need to stay here - so that means I'm going to go but I'm going to try REALLY hard to do this in moderation.

AND - on the note of my previous post regarding wierd advertising - I got an ad for a long distance company today that said if I signed with them I could get a pint of Ben and Jerry's Ice Cream a month FREE for a year. Heh.

And speaking of decadent treats... I was in the store today and noted that I'm going to have to stay out of the stores for the next two months. My nemosis is now in stock. Cadberry mini eggs. OMG! HELP!

No comments:

Post a Comment