Wednesday, June 28, 2006

A trip down Memory Lane


Pink
Originally uploaded by Part Time Mom.
Some of you might remember that back on 3/13/06 I announced...

As of today I'm 207.7!

What frustrations flowed that day!

since then

I've had my ups and downs

on 4/17 I joined leanness lifestyle

I acknowledged my adiction on 5/10, found this website Taming Your Feast Beast

and made my declairation.

5/26 I Hired David as a transformation coach

and joined bootcamp

And now?

well today.... Today I'm 192.7 Exactly 15 lbs lighter then that day back in March... What do you think of that!? ;)

6 comments:

  1. WOW WOW WOW
    Great job!
    Congratulations!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Whhhhhhhooooooooo Hooooooo ! way to go Shawn!!! You're ROCKIN GIRL!~ Love that you're Getting compliments form strangers & LOOKING GOOOD!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've never doubted you Shawn :-).

    I'm reall pleased for you, and fele some pride for you too. You know you're an awesome individual, and you know what I think of you misses.

    You'll be proving everything I said about you right for months to come. You are total magic :-).

    KEEP IT UP.

    Matt

    ReplyDelete
  4. Pamela - better yet - someone at work noticed! Someone who I haven't told I'm dieting AND is a guy! whoop!

    ReplyDelete
  5. YOU GO GIRL!!!! So very happy for you. Keep up the hard work and you'll be where you want to be before you know it.

    ReplyDelete
  6. That's amazing! Congratulations!

    ReplyDelete