Monday, February 5, 2018

I'm behind... I'm so so behind on all my goals (6 pounds behind to be exact)! BUT I'm not giving up.  I'm staying focused and I have new motivation.  We're going to HI this year!!  A friend is turning 40 and invited all her friends to stay in HI to celebrate.  We're going in Sept so there's plenty of time to lose some weight and get in shape before hanging out on warm beaches and enjoying sunshine (and rain).  I should be able to fairly easily get below the weight I was last time I was in HI (245).  that's only thirty pounds in 7 months... Best deal would be to drop 70 lbs before then!  But to put us back in the "don't go crazy" department... 215 is my 'modest goal'.  anything better than that will be gravy.

To that end - I hit the gym this am and did a shoulder and bi workout.  Only issue there is that my right shoulder feels impinged and I'm in a lot of pain.  So, I'm making an appointment at my favorite massage company to see if I can get this worked out and continue to workout.

Still trying to figure out the cardio portion of my routine... maybe evenings?  though not getting home until 7:30 or 8:00 PM at night makes that difficult.


No comments:

Post a Comment