Wednesday, February 14, 2018

Monday I spent the day flipping between depressed and angry at my body. Not only was I weighing in UP two pounds from the week before but up four from my lowest on the week. No, my nutrition wasn’t perfect, but it wasn’t terrible. It wasn’t to holiday splurge levels nor had I binged! I fought the feelings of hopelessness and helplessness. Then yesterday... more of the same and last night I binged to feel better...only I didn’t feel better I felt sick and even more disappointed in myself. Today I’m still feeling low, slightly sick, angry at myself for further detailing my progress and let down. The plan is to recover quickly. It’s not just a new day it’s a new minute. I still have Hawaii to look forward to. And one week’s lack of progress (even if it was the ‘first week’) isn’t going to keep me from looking and feeling better months from now - unless I allow that week to repeat over and over and over again.

On the plus side - despite feeling like crap physically and mentally o want to the gym and did my workout. I may be far but I’m strong and that counts for something!

It’s a new minute - time to make this one count!

No comments:

Post a Comment