Wednesday, February 28, 2018

Facebook reminded me of this quote by Brooke Castillo that I shared last year, "The misery we feel when we stop overeating is PART OF THE PROCESS and the reason we are overeating in the first place"

I needed that reminder!

Haven't binged in two days... even though there has been pastries in the office for 'breakfast' both days.  I've been making sure I have enough good hearty (on plan) food to eat each day and I've been happy with all my meals, not feeling deprived at all.  At the moment I'm concentrating on the TYPE of foods I'm eating rather than the quantity. I figure after I'm comfortable with dumping the sugar and other carbs from my diet I can add another layer and track actual quantities if I need to.

I've also gotten two days of cardio in (along with three days of weights) so I'm feeling pretty happy with how the week is heading.

Shots have been fired - The battle has been joined - Obesity is going to get it's ass kicked.

No comments:

Post a Comment