Wednesday, February 21, 2018

My work decided to pay for everyone (anyone who wants that is) to have a membership at the gym a block away. Although I already have a gym membership I signed up anyway to see if it made a difference in my commute. I normally get up at 5, go to the gym, shower etc and then leave the house at 6:30 so I can be to work at 9:30. It's not that it takes 3 hours to drive to work... but it could!

So today... I got up at 5, and drove into city city to the gym. I was parked by 7:15 and that gave me 2 and 1/2 hours to workout! (figured I should hit the shower by 8:45) What a difference!! It made my workout feel like a relaxing 'me focused' moment instead of a rush from one exercise to the next to try to be done in 30 minutes. Plus it gave me enough time to 'Wog' on the treadmill. I...Feel.. AMAZING!!

I think obesity is starting to stagger a little...

No comments:

Post a Comment