Friday, March 11, 2005

By the Way

Can I ask you all for pleasant thoughts for the next five days. Yesterday I got my confirmation e-mail - I have an audition for a local band on Tuesday the 15th. This has been a dream of mine for AGES and I'm so excited about the opportunity it presents. The thing that's got me the most nervous is that during my phone interview the leader made it clear that they were looking for someone with a 'look'. Because this person was going to be the 'face of the band'. Now, while I have every confidence in my singing abilities - It's probably apparent that I'm not so self-assured in the 'looks' department. Oh well - it's not like I'm going to be able to change anything in five days!

Wish me luck!

http://www.captured.4t.com

The lead singer pictured has gotten married and moved to Reno...

No comments:

Post a Comment