Monday, March 7, 2005

The weekend was really nice. I always enjoy the few times Nigel and I get to spend time together ALONE. The only down side is having to go back to work on Monday - it's harder after weekends with just the two of us. One day I won't have to leave the house when Monday rolls around.

Saturday was good both food wise and excercise. I ate clean and we went on a 2+ mile hike and then a walk along the beach. My kind of excercise.

Sunday was also good foor wise. I didn't workout though. So I've already racked up my second yellow day for the month. The good news is I feel my nutrition is tighter then ever and I feel if I focus most of my energy on eating clean I'll make progess even with a few missed workouts.

The plan for tonight is a leg workout - I told Nigel that I would help with laundry after I got home so that will eat a chunk out of my evening - still, I'll be sure to get a workout in after I get home.

In other news - I finally got Nigel to go to the Dr. A few months ago when he was in Dallas and workout out without me, he hurt his shoulder. It hasn't been the same since and it's effected his workouts, his day to day movements, and his sleeping. I finally convinced him to make an appointment and have it looked at. The good news is, it's not as bad as we thought. It's not a tear or a muscle injury. The bad news is - it's a shoulder impingement - a swollen bursa sack. He's been working out with excercise bands and the Dr said he should continue doing that. Other then that she said, no overhead movements for a while and to warm it up in the shower and stretch it every day. Anyone else have ideas - Emma I seem to remember you giving out information on this sort of thing before.

Anyway - that's all my news. Here's to another great week and the start of a great month.

No comments:

Post a Comment