Wednesday, March 16, 2005

Well - for any interested last night went ok. The first song I had planned on singing - it turned out they played one song and I had learned another both with the same title. SO I couldn't do that one. The second song I had planned on doing, the girl who auditioned right before me had done it. Soooo I ended up doing my third choice. I actually did 3 songs and did alright. My allergies (which have worried me ever since I got the call) acted up through the second song, but I recovered and pulled off the third ok. The best part was it was supposed to be a 20 minute audition and they asked me to stay longer. I ended up hanging out for an hour! When I left every person there told me "*leader of the band* will be calling you tomorrow" even he said he would be calling me today, and the way I understood it only the people being called for a second audition would be called back. So there's still hope. No matter what, I had a TON of fun. It was well worth the trip. I'll let you know IF I get the call. I'm happy either way.

Food wise, things were good. I stayed on plan despite everything. I relived some stress through a little retail therapy at lunch and picked up a pair of size 14 hip hugger jeans. I have to say, I'm QUITE pleased with the way they look. In fact, I feel so snazzy in them that I want to wear them ALL the time. But, I'll try to restrain myself. *grin*

Even after all the stress of the day, I still managed the first run of my 5K training. 1.5 miles and I can almost maintain a 12 minute mile the entire time. That REALLY pumped me up.

Everything looks good for today - Have a great one!

No comments:

Post a Comment