Friday, March 4, 2005

Yesterday ended as green as it started. I got on the treadmill and did a pyramid run. slowly ramping up to 5 mph, then slowly ramping back down. It was a good solid workout, but because of the varying speed wasn't that hard 'mentally'. I'm a little sore from the two hard cardio sessions I've done, but it's a good kind a sore. I like it.

Food was good, but it was close a few times. I had to walk through the mall - that KILLS me. The cinnabon, the bagel dogs, the hot dog on a stick. So - I tried my new cravings trick. Listerine breath strips in cool mint. I popped one of those in my mouth and the urge to eat ANYTHING was immediatly gone. PLUS I could no longer smell all the food so it took care of THAT aspect of the temptation too.

Dinner was simple but good, but for some reason I was back to battling cravings. Nothing specific I just had the munchies BIG TIME. So, I popped another breath strip. Like I said - they wipe out ANY thoughts of eating anything. It worked, I made it through the night. Something tells me that last night was a major turning point. My body has been really fighting me this week - major appitite battles on Monday and super cravings last night. When I make it through the weekend clean it's going to line in the sand for me, I just know it!

And my self motivational quote for the day:

"Being thin may not make me happy, but being fat will make me huhappy. I will always be happier with myself if I am living in control with my weight and my food."

No comments:

Post a Comment