Tuesday, August 30, 2005

I've gotten up at 4:00AM three (work) days in a row and made it to the gym. I'm so freeking proud of myself I can't even stand it!

I changed my plans again and did legs today instead of cardio only. Super Set of curls and extensions, split squats, leg press, calf press and then bicep curls. Then - because I hadn't punished my legs enough, I hopped on the stair master (you know the one that looks like an escalator) and did 20 whole minutes! It was awsome. The best part is that I feel so fantastic. yeah I'm achy and sore but my energy levels are through the roof - AND I've already dropped 1/2 a pound this week!

Food has been so easy - and right on the money. Planning three days at a time is such a great way to go! I don't have to worry about it at night, and in the morning I just grab one of each of my pre-prepared meals and out the door I go.

Life's been really easy so far - I'm going to enjoy it while I can.

No comments:

Post a Comment