Tuesday, August 23, 2005

Saturday my fiance and I went out and did something I've been wanting to do for years! we purchased a gym membership. And BOY did we go all out - we're in for three years baby!
So last night I got my first chance to try it out.

There were negatives. The place was SO crowded - (so much so that it's almost converted me to a morning excerciser) and there were the normal smattering of posers and gym bunnies, BUT... I haven't pushed myself or worked that hard in what feels like AGES! Some of the reason may be that the crowded gym made me be a little creative with my workout, but most of it had to do with being around all those... PEOPLE. I had forgotten how fun it was to be around other people who are pushing themselves and how much that did to push me...

for the first time in a LONG time, I'm looking forward to working out again. YAY!

No comments:

Post a Comment