Wednesday, September 7, 2005

I made it through the night. I don't know why I'm fighting cravings all of a sudden. It could be because I had a little emotional upheavel last night. Nothing major but my fiance and I had a talk that brought up a lot of issues that I've been avoiding. Things like my weight effecting my self confidence. How much I hate my job and how it's wearing on my self confidence. How these things are effecting the way I view myself, the world and then treat him. It's hard to be loving to someone when you fee like crap about yourself.

I just know that I need to stick to my plan even when I don't 'feel' like it. Here is where the rubber meets the road as they say.

I really do need to get my house in order though. Taking are of my job 'issues' is one big step I need to take. I need a plan.. no, I need a goal, THEN a plan. sound familure?

No comments:

Post a Comment