Thursday, September 15, 2005

Yeah, I think I really did learn my lesson on Tuesday. This morning when the alarm went off I REALLY didn't want to get out of bed. (even though I had gone to bed at 9:30 last night). I literally walked into the kitchen with my eyes open only enough to keep me from tripping. I mixed up my No-Xplode, drank it, was too tired to even shudder at the taiste and then shuffled back into the living room to sit on the couch and stare at the wall. (Think Shaun of the Dead). I finally managed to get dressed, get my things together and head out the door and by that time I was... awake! It took about 20 minutes to clear the cobwebs but I did it. And I can tell you for certain that upon waking up, this would have been one of those days that I would have hit the alarm button, rolled over and fallen back to sleep in my previous life.

Yesterday was a wierd day. by afternoon I was feeling REALLY tired and I was hungry even though I had eaten as I should have. I really didn't want to eat any additional food because my planned meals were already going to be put at 1800 cals for the day (and believe me - it's really hard for me not to freek out at eating that much as it is). So I kept fighting the hunger. And it kept getting worse. Even worse was that the girl sitting next to me (and I do mean next to me - as in I have to actually brush past her desk to get out of our workspace) had cookies - sweedish cookies sitting on her desk. Every time I got up to go to the bathroom (or anyplace else for that matter) I had to stare down those cookies. Then my stomach would jerk and remind me how HUNGRY I was. The final straw came when I went into the kitchen and stopped myself with my hand 1/2 way into the bag of hershy bars and marshmallows left over from the smores they had all made Friday Afternoon. GAH! I immedialty went back to my desk, grabbed my coat and purse and RAN to the store. I grabbed a MRB and one of these AWSOME all natural Vegan 'bars' that they have there. I ate the MRB... waited and was STILL craving cookies so I ate 1/2 the vegan bar... That finally satiated me enough that I made it through the rest of the afternoon - WHEW!

The thought crossed my mind that it could be "TTOM" on the way... usually I'm RAVINOUS like this the day before I start, but if it starts today - I would be four days early of my normal 'short' cycle. But wierder things have happened. I brought extra food today incase the monster hits again.

My workout today was great

110/120/130 for 15 reps on cable crunches
Then I did, 3 sets of 15 of:
Side Crunches
Twisting crunches
Ball Crunches
Captain Chair leg raises
and
Ball Crunches

Between sets I stretched - especially my hip which has been bothering me for over a month now.

After all of that I jumped on the treadmill and did 20 minutes of HIIT

Another workout in the books

I've got DOMS in my shoulders today from yesterday's workout - it ROCKED...Arnold Presses are my new favorite excercise.

Have a great day everyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment