Friday, May 8, 2009

100 Days - Day 8 - Help me, please

"To get support instead of criticism from the people you love, you may have to train them."

Today

"Write a list of things that people are always welcome to say or do in regard to your weight-loss efforts."
    You look great!
    Wow! I can really tell you're losing weight!
    Those pants are really baggy! You must need a smaller size
    I'm proud of you
    You're looking really fit
    I can see your muscles
"Create a list of things you don't ever want people to do or say"
    Wow - your back only has two rolls now instead of three
    Can you eat this on your diet?
    We can't go there, it'll ruin your diet
    I can't believe you ate that!
    How's your diet going
    Please do NOT, avoiding doing something or avoiding going somewhere because you think you are protecting me or my food plan!
"Read both lists to your support people including your spouse, your children, and your best friend."

No comments:

Post a Comment