Friday, May 8, 2009

Another day another victory!

Yesterday ended well. I got to rehearsal, did my thing and then headed home. I got in about 9:00 but went straight upstairs and changed into running clothes. There was no way I was going to get settled and talk myself into skipping this workout!

At about 9:30 I hit the door, and off I went for a nice Jog/Walk. The temp was perfect even for so late at night. It was a nice 2.2 mile run walk and I have to say I'm actually starting to enjoy it which is a big plus for me!

Food, as usual, was right on plan. I'm kind of excited about the next few weeks because I picked up a package of spices and cooking oils from Time Saver Gourmet. I already used some of the cinnamon in my shake last night and I plan on using more in my lean and green (chicken and Fauxtatoes) tonight.

AND yesterday the packages of MF-Snacks I ordered came in! I means I got to have crackers with my soup at lunch - oh man that was nice!
Anyway - I still don't have a solid plan for the weekend. I think we're going to go to the beach for Mother's Day and I hope to grill up some chicken etc. I'll have to figure out Saturday and my son's birthday still...

OH! and I forgot to mention - the scale finally started moving again. My plumbing is better and it shows as the scale showed 217.8 this morning. I'm finally starting to feel like Onederland is just around the corner!

No comments:

Post a Comment