Thursday, May 7, 2009

Some Rambling

Last night was kind of strange. I rushed home, dropped off hubby and then rushed to dress rehearsal for choir only to find out I had the wrong night. Duh! So, I went back home and drug my bike out. I got hubby to agree to go with me so we strapped on helmets and went for a short jaunt. I was glad I got the 20+ minutes in. Sometimes it's hard for me to get motivated when I know I can't do the whole thing, but last night I did it anyway.

After that I made some dinner and we settled in to watch the last Biggest Loser. Big fun :)

Today's been ok. I think my stomach is finally feeling better, and I had a good weigh in (219). Only downer is that tonight is the rehersal I thought was last night so I'll miss going to the gym AGAIN :( Oh well, the concert is Saturday and then I'll be done with Choir for a while. Not that I don't love it, I'm just ready for this session to be over.

Other then that... well, I'm on plan and I'll go for a run after choir.

I just know I'm ready for this week to be over, but I'm not sure I'm ready for this weekend. We're going to be celebrating my son's birthday and Mother's day. He wants to go out to a Pizza Buffet place for this birthday - bleh!

Have a good one everyone - and happy Friday ((A)) :)

No comments:

Post a Comment