Friday, November 14, 2008

Still Sick

And the frustrating part is that I know better!  Any time I'm writing a new program for someone or when I'm talking to a new exerciser I always tell them that the extra stress on your body can also stress your immune system and so you should take extra care.  Take your multi, drink lots of water, get pleanty of vitamine C.  Extra rest if you can.  But did I do that?  No!?  BLEH!

I've rested now though.  LOTS of rest - still not 100%  but at least my fever has broken.  I just want to be able to join in on the team workout tomorrow - I've really been looking forward to this one!

4 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. rest up! it's better to wait it out and be 100% so you don't get run down on your runs ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Take care of yourself. It is better to take the time off and get back to normal than push it and make it worse.

    ReplyDelete