Monday, March 29, 2004

I seriously had NO intension of falling off the face of the earth! really, I swear! But, a little flue bug came by our house and desided to take up residence. ICK! First my fiance' then me! I spent last week in a fog of missery AND, need I say my diet went out the window!? Well it did. I ate anything and everything I could get my hands on, the worse the better. I did manage to get one workout in on Tuesday - right before my throat swelled up and I felt like I was swollowing razor blades! I say again ICK! I was all set to make a 'big turn around' today - the I went out and bought 4 bags of easter candy *sigh*. But, there is no reason why I can't continue to make progress from 'this MOMENT forward'. Clean eats for me, for the rest of the day. If I can string the next few 'next days' together, then I'll have a week, and after that a month.. etc, etc. I'm ready, really I am (yes, I know I've said this before) sometimes I think I'm sick of hearing MYSELF say it... but I refuse to stop saying it. There was a time when a week like my last week would have had me back to old habits and giving up on EVER losing weight. But I refuse to do that again! It's onward - back into the frey - to fight the good fight...

No comments:

Post a Comment