Wednesday, November 30, 2005

This morning at the end of our session our trainer asked if he could reschedule our appointment from Wednesday to Tuesday because Wednesday he was going to be doing something. He went on to explain that he was going to be filming a reality show where he was going to be training four people (three women and one man) for 12 weeks.

I didn't think that much about it. In case you didn't know, we arn't TV people. We haven't had/watched Broadcast TV in about four years. So the Fiance and I say "Oh, Ok, no problem" and go blissfully on our way.

Then this morning while cruzing blogs etc I start reading about the Biggest Loser. Then on Renee's Blog I read "- I doubt* I'll watch the local losers show, where they pit smaller groups of people working w/their own trainers against each other."

Suddenly a little bell went *ding* in my head - could THIS have been what my trainer was talking about. He's going to be on Local Losers?

Does ANYONE know more about this show? I want the DISH!

2 comments:

  1. I've never heard of a Local Loser club, but it sounds interesting. I like those kind of shows.

    ReplyDelete
  2. If it's based on "The Biggest Loser" I think they have a website. I would have jumped him and said, can I be one? can I? huh, huh? pretty please?!!! LOL.

    ReplyDelete